Happy New Year 2018!

Hi everyone,

One of my resolutions this year is to post a weekly post to this website and renew my commitment to spreading the word about Expressive Arts Therapy at Lesley University.  As a result, I've given the blog a facelift, and am working to see what the new look and the new year will bring.

I'll use this first post in the new year to celebrate our faculty member, Mitchell Kossak, who received the Shining Star award from the International Expressive Arts Therapy Association at their annual conference in Winnipeg, Canada this past October.

Read about the award and Mitchell at:

I'm looking forward to all the posts we have ahead of us this year!!
Karen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a forum for discussion

100 days of dialogue!

Day 16 - Inspiration